Thursday, February 02, 2012

Uppercase LIving Blume Jewelry Video

I already sent this little youtube video out via e-mail to my family but thought that I would post it here on my blog too. My husband's cousin, Allison Dayton, became creative designer of a local company here in Utah called Uppercase Living which creates vinyl wall decals but is branching out into jewelry with their new line called Blume (she used to make jewelry on her own and sell it to all these fancy boutiques across the country). Anyway, it was pretty low budget so wasn't a paying gig, but I was pleasantly surprised with how it turned out considering there wasn't professional hair, make-up, or video production. So I think that the video was to introduce the new jewelry line. It was a fun day playing dress-up and wearing all the jewelry. This was actually shot back in the summer of 2011 so it's been out for a little while (and my hair is much longer now).

1 comment:

Kumi said...

Nice!! You look so pretty and natural. Your beautiful hands are also shown well.