Sunday, February 26, 2012

Swiper the Firefox

One of Lucy's favorite tv shows to watch on the iPad is Dora the Explorer. Any parent with a toddler knows about Dora the Explorer and somehow, can't seem to escape from it. From absentmindedly singing the songs, "We did it! We did it! We did it! HOORAY!!" or "I'm the map, I'm the map, I'm the map, I'm the map, I'M THE MAP!" do doing the stupid dances, it's just part of our everyday lives.


Source

But I had no idea how ubiquitous Dora the Explorer is in our lives until I was checking my e-mail on the computer while Lucy was in the room and she pointed to the screen screaming, "Swiper, no swiping! Swiper, no swiping!!"
Source
Poor Mozilla Firefox - it would suck to the doppelganger of Swiper the Fox and have everyone thinking that you are swiping the earth, or worse, the internet.

Source

1 comment:

MamaQ said...

I laughed out loud when I read this. I will never look at Mozilla the same ever again.