Sunday, February 26, 2012

Our Little Peanut

This story is a little bit old and I'm sure we have told it to everyone but I feel like it must be preserved for posterity because it is so funny!

Last summer, sometime in July of 2011, Brandon's father was staying at our house before we moved out for the renovations.

When he saw Lucy, he affectionately greeted her while saying, "Hello you little peanut!"

To which Lucy replied, "I'm not a penis, I'm a vagina!"

At 2 years old, she may not have known much about legumes but she certainly knew which parts belong to girls and which parts belong to boys.

Source

5 comments:

Kumi said...

I laughed so much for Lucy's reply!!
So~ funny!

MamaM said...

This story makes me laugh every time! And peanuts are legumes?

MamaQ said...

i'm a vagina too!

MamaD said...

The only problem is that now, when Lucy goes to the bathroom, she will often inform me, "Pee comes out of my vagina and poo comes out of my bum bum," I've tried to explain to her that pee actually comes out of the urethra but I'm not sure if she can quite grasp that concept yet.

Mark said...

So when she trips and falls, does she say she hurt her gluteus maximus?