Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Mother's Day Brunch - May 12, 2013

Who wants to cook on Mother's Day? Not me. Who wants their husband to cook and make a huge mess in the kitchen and keep asking you where ingredients and kitchen tools are? No thank you. I decided that we would go out for Mother's Day brunch because I didn't want either of those things. Also, I saw a sign on this restaurant that mothers eat free on Mother's Day. I don't know if I was really in the mood for Vietnamese but I can't turn down a good deal. I think Brandon would have preferred Caffe Niche or Oasis Cafe or Park Cafe but I chose Cafe Trang. Fortunately, I didn't have to teach my regular Primary class so we all just went to sacrament meeting at church (the primary kids were singing a special musical number with their moms) and took off right after the first hour.

The manly men!

The girly girls.

Lettuce wraps.

My entree. Yum. I love fried rolls.

Our fortunes. I can't remember which ones belonged to who. Maybe mine was the bottom right, Brandon's was above me, and Lucy had the two on the left.

1 comment:

Kumi said...

Looks delicious!