Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Lucy's 2nd Last Dance Class - April 24, 2013

Normally, parents aren't allowed to observe these dance classes with the exception of the first and last class of the semester. However, some of the parents got confused about when the last class was because of the recital for all the older dancers (which the preschool class doesn't participate in due to their age) so they showed up for the second last class instead of the real last class. Because some parents had taken off of work to attend, Miss Jasmine just let them stay. I usually go run errands while Lucy is in dance class but when she saw a bunch of other parents there, she begged me to stay even though I would be there the next week as well, with Brandon. So I didn't get my usual food shopping done, it was nice to be able to see Lucy's class. It was pretty much the same as her very first class

 This little guy slept the entire time which was nice that I didn't have to worry about him.

 The kids got to listen to a little drumming in addition to the piano in this dance class.

I can't remember exactly what they were doing here - being animals?

No comments: