Friday, March 16, 2012

The Things She Says

I just need to record these things before I forget them because they are too funny.

The other day, I was cuddling with Lucy on the couch and she said, "Once, when I was a baby, I dreamed of your boobies." With the amount that you nursed, honey, I'm sure you did.

Now, she is playing with her cousin, Olive's Leapfrog Laptop which is interactive. It asked Lucy, "What has tentacles?" And Lucy replied, "My mommy does!" Apparently, I'm octo-mom now.

And since you personalize the laptop, it refers to you by the name of the owner, which is Olive. But Lucy has totally monopolized it since Emily took it out and every time it says, "Hi Olive," she screams at it, "I'm Lucy!" At least she isn't screaming at Olive.

2 comments:

Kumi said...

Wow, electronic generation!!

MamaM said...

Oh, the boobies one is hilarious!