Thursday, March 22, 2012

Lucy's View

Lucy got a hold of my camera (or maybe I gave it to her to occupy her while I was on the computer...blogging). Anyway, I thought it was funny and interesting to see the world through her eyes:

Damian's girlfriend, Tamra.

No idea what this is - picture from a magazine or a photo or the iPad?

Uncle Damian!

I thought this was a really good picture of Brandon.

Her mess of a room. This is when we were still living with Damian, hence the clothes all over the floor...

Door. Very interesting. I love her little shadow though.

Wall. Even more interesting.

Guest bathroom toilet (the one she always uses).

Cabinets.

Door? I'm not sure on this one.

Definitely wall.

Outside through the front picture window. This was February 25th I think and we had some snow.

I think this is Damian's couch, but very close. I can't think what else is red.

Lucy's gingerbread house from daycare (from Christmas that she still occasionally snacked on)

Fireplace. We had some good fires but never roasted marshmallows.

My Halloween pumpkin that I never carved that turned into the Christmas pumpkin, and then the New Year's pumpkin, and then the Valentine's pumpkin. Not sure if it made it to St. Patty's pumpkin but it was still in good shape when we left.

Basket of toys and knick-knacks.

Chair.

Some of Damian's puppets which Lucy was simultaneously terrified of but entranced by.
 And this is where I think Lucy dropped the camera on the floor. After she dropped it, the lens would not retract or move at all really, so the camera couldn't focus. But we are in the kitchen now.

When she dropped it?

I don't even know how she took this picture.

Kitchen drawers.

Blue wall...but again, love the shadow.

Not sure.

Door trim.

Floor?

Dishwasher.
I would say Lucy was a pretty good photographer...or I have a pretty good camera with auto focus. That is until she dropped it. That is the last time I give her my camera for entertainment purposes. And she is getting old enough to reason with that I can remind her how she broke it. I was kinda waiting for the camera to fix itself (because the lens actually had problems when I first opened the box but I think Lucy dropping it exacerbated the problem) but I eventually called up customer support and it was still under warranty (they didn't ask me if how the problem occurred with the lens so I didn't offer up the information - dishonest?). So I sent it in and only had to pay for the shipping and I finally got it back this past Monday all fixed and perfect. Hooray!!

1 comment:

Kumi said...

Yes, Lucy is a much better cameraman than Baba.