Thursday, May 03, 2012

Uncle Damian's Surprise Birthday Party!

The first week of April was super busy for us - along with babysitting for General Conference, Lucy's dentist appointment, our regular babysitting over at Emily's, the Radiolab date, and Fanfarlo concert, we had Damian's birthday party on Friday night. We seriously had something every single day. And did I mention that this was a surprise birthday party for Brandon's brother? So there was an extra level of excitement for Lucy - especially with all the other kids, cute party hats, and little blowers.

Lucy now gets super excited about birthdays. And I daresay, because we lived with Damian for such a long time, he is probably her favorite uncle and she adores him (actually, he was probably her favorite uncle even before we were living with him).

The party was held at Damian's new office. There was plenty of good food and people. Here Lucy is "writing" a special birthday message to her uncle on the glass board.

And did you notice her shirt? I think it is a hand-me-down from her cousin Maya that was originally from Japan. I love the little English sayings that Japanese clothes often have printed on them. Most of them don't make sense but this particular one does and is really sweet. It was Lucy's favorite shirt for a while.

SURPRISE!!!!






I love these pictures of Lucy and Damian. I know that they are a little redundant but I had to include all of them. I tried to make a collage of them on Picasa but couldn't figure out how. Maybe for the next post, I'll have it figured out.

Happy Birthday Damian!

1 comment:

Damian said...

I am just getting caught up on my blog reading. I love these pictures. I am going to need to get some copies of them.