Friday, May 04, 2012

Easter Sunday

Easter Sunday ended up being a pretty laid back affair for us after all the fun we had the day before. I only took one picture and this was it:

Yup - just took a picture of the food. Shows you where my priorities are.

We had Damian and Ethan join us and Damian provided a roast chicken with potatoes while I did an encore of my bacon-wrapped green bean bundles and some rolls.

This was the first time we hosted dinner at our house (we usually do it at Damian's house since there is more space there) and I wish we could have been a little more fancy but the food was good and the company was even better so I can't complain.

I also wish I had a cute picture of Lucy in some darling Easter dress but the problem was that Lucy ended up wearing the same exact thing she wore the day before (she gets pretty attached to certain outfits and it's just not a battle that I care to fight - I let her wear pretty much whatever she wants until it really needs to be washed). And...she didn't have a special Easter dress to wear anyway. This is why she needs a grandma close by (or who thinks of those types of things). Maybe next year I'll be more prepared...

No comments: