Monday, May 04, 2009

Blog Resurrection

So I really do love to blog - despite the fact that it has been almost three years since I last posted anything. I don't know what the deal was - a lot went on during those three years that would have been really cool to blog about - job changes, vacations, the acquisition of two cats, and the most recent, and biggest change - the birth of a daughter.

So I am a stay-at-home mom now and am hoping to get on the wagon again. I don't know if I will ever be able to catch up with all that has happened in the past three years but I guess I can start now with pictures and stories of Lucy. The goal is to do a blog post a day - I feel like I owe that much to my parents in Japan so that they can feel somewhat up-to-date with their newest granddaughter. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Syed said...

These automatic activities that show up in a progression of responses all through the body are expedited by physical, mental and enthusiastic tresses. They can be treated through common cures.

Read More