Tuesday, July 03, 2012

Shopping

The thing we seemed to do the most while I was out visiting in Massachusetts with my family was going shopping. All very necessary of course. Since my brother takes care of my parent's home while they are living in Japan taking care of my mom's dad, it has a bit of a bachelor feel to it. Not messy or dirty (Chris is very neat) but not a whole lot of food going on in the kitchen. Pretty much consists of diet Pepsi in the fridge and a few snacks in the pantry. So it seemed like we had to go shopping every day to pick up this and that.

This happened to be one of the little things I picked up:

Seriously, where do you find shoes for $2.49? At the Christmas Tree Shop, of course! I kinda wish we had one of these stores in Utah but perhaps it is better that I don't buy super cheap junk to fill my house when we are trying to de-clutter and get rid of stuff.

They aren't exactly Toms and probably won't last very long but they are surprisingly comfortable and perfect for summer.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Too bad I literally had two left feet :(