Monday, July 09, 2012

June Fun

I had to make up the lameness that was Radio Disney Days so I brought Lucy to Jump Around Utah. Well, in all honesty, I had a Groupon there that was about to expire so that is the real reason. We had been there before but it was over a year ago when Lucy may not have enjoyed it at much. I was really hoping to get some friends to come along so I could have someone to chat with and Lucy could have someone to play with but alas, no one was available so we went alone. Lucy didn't seem to mind and I was able to sit down and cut coupons and read and occasionally accompany Lucy down the slide since she is a bit scared. I wish I took more pictures but it's a little difficult when she is a literally bouncing around everywhere. She had a very excellent nap this day though.

Some other excursions have been to the library. Lucky for us, the library is within walking distance just a few blocks from our house and Lucy loves having an excuse to take her wagon out. We just went to pick up some books and for me to vote in the primary election and it happened to be the children's reading time so we stopped in. 

Can you guess what Lucy is? The theme of the story time was on outer space and planets and stars so all the kids got to be little astronauts.
It was pretty adorable to see the little kids walking around with paper bags over their heads. Hopefully, we can take advantage of the free air-conditioned activities throughout the rest of the summer.

1 comment:

Mark said...

How lucky to have a library so nearby - free, air conditioned, educational, and fun!