Friday, July 18, 2014

First Day of Pre-K - September 3, 2013

 So Lucy's first day of pre-K kinda snuck up on me. I meant to print out one of those cool first day of school printables from Pinterest that was all cute and had a date and age but Brandon just ended up throwing this sign together really quickly morning of. I guess it gets the job done and at least I can blog about it with the date and all. And, there is always next year!
It was a bit sunny on the front porch so we moved to the grass.


Just don't pay attention to our awful grass...or awful painted porch. Why does every picture on my blog remind me of how much work I still need to do to my house and yard.

Silly, Lucy face.

And there is Grey with his chunky thighs and chubby cheeks!


We had a struggle getting Lucy to wear close-toed shoes to school (like, almost everyday). She prefers sandals but they are against the rules there. Here she is last year at her first day of school for her old preschool. What a difference a year makes! Her hair was so much shorter but she still didn't like wearing shoes then either.

1 comment:

Kumi said...

And this September, she will be in real kindergarten. Yeah!!!!