Friday, July 18, 2014

Random Saturday at Home - August 31, 2013

This girl is such a ham. Underwear on her head, gloves on her feet, and doing that silly thing where you punch your fist under your shirt while simultaneously holding onto your sleeve with the other hand (I think I taught her how to do that and she thought it was the best idea ever! - - CORRECTION: Brandon informed me that HE taught her how to do sweater pumps as a reward for good behavior. Of course, daddies always think of the best ideas and considering that I didn't even know what the name of it was, makes sense).

And this boy is such a cutie. I love these Winnie the Pooh pajamas my mom got him from Japan. They even come with a matching vest (not pictured).

Such a baldie like his sister was.

I think this is the part where Lucy got a hold of my camera...not bad for a four year old photographer.



And these pictures just remind me how cluttered our house was (and still is but improving!). We got rid of the television stand. Our TV is mounted to the wall so it's not like we really needed it. It just became a place to accumulate "stuff".

We also got rid of that nasty area rug that was all stained and the play mat since Grey became mobile a LONG time ago. Boy, I have some catching up to do. I will have to post some updated decor pictures to show the serious improvement we have made in getting rid of clutter.

2 comments:

Emily said...

That first picture of Lucy is hilarious! She WOULD love that trick!

Mei Day said...

Um, I taught her how to do sweater pumps. It was a reward for good behavior.