Friday, July 18, 2014

Lucy's First Homework Assignment - September 3, 2013

Who gets homework the first day of school...in pre-K?!

Fortunately, it was a really fun assignment and Lucy and I got really into it and spent a ton of time doing it together. She received a letter "L" for her name and had to fill it with pictures of other things that began with "L". She did a really good job finding things in magazine that began with L and did a lot of the cutting as well. Here she is with a classic Lucy expression.

A close-up of the finished product. I wish I knew how to rotate this picture but I'm too lazy to figure it out. You get the idea, though.

 And this is where Lucy got a hold of the camera again. Brandon was getting ready for Salt Lake City's first comic-con so he had his art strewn everywhere.


 
Her awesome scooter we got for her birthday. Seriously, best toddler scooter ever. I know that she would have preferred a pink scooter but it won't be long until Grey will inherit this thing so I wanted to get it in a gender neutral color.
 
Our mess of shoes...

More mommy and Grey (and I honestly don't know what was going on with my hair...)

Happy baby!

Look! I cleaned off the television stand...a little bit.

Some of Brandon's art for Comic-Con.

Lucy is already doing selfies.
 
And apparently felt the need to capture the ceiling fan.















We ended up cutting out so many things that began with L and couldn't really fit them all. But it was really fun.

And that pretty much sums up any given night in the Dayton household.

2 comments:

Emily said...

I love that you include every. single. picture. no matter how crappy :)
That "L" craft is so cute! I'll have to try it with olive, though there are fewer things that start with "O"...
One of those selfies of Lu is really cute!

Kumi said...

I think Lucy needs to practice taking pictures with her own camera, also????? I thought only Maya and Olive love to do so,,,