Thursday, April 19, 2012

The Things that Amuse Me...

I was waiting at a red light and happened to see this drive by:


And I immediately went out of my way and started to follow it. Okay, I didn't go too much out of my way. It was headed in the same direction as me (Target) and pulled in across the street so I followed it so I could get a picture (and find out what was going on). The driver that was towing it said it was just going to be on display and was just a concept car.

But seriously, how cool is that? It isn't every day you get to see the Batmobile in person. Batman may definitely be one of my favorite superheroes (so much better than Superman). Seriously, I used to watch Batman the Animated Series throughout middle school and I loved that show (my friend Tracy will attest - I made her watch it with me at her house everyday)!


And Christian Bale as Batman is certainly easy on the eyes:

And even in my adult years, Brandon and I enjoy watching Justice League.

Should I admit that one of the most exciting parts of watching the Hunger Games movie was the preview of the Avengers?

Maybe I'm just a big fan of comic book adaptations. And cartoons. Anyway, you know where Brandon and I will be on May 4th!



4 comments:

MamaM said...

You're a nerd.

Kumi said...

Batman car, kakko ii ne!! I don't mind to have that!!

Mark said...

How cool would it be to pick up your date in THAT!

Kendra said...

That is cool - I would have followed it!