Saturday, October 05, 2013

Father's Day - June 16, 2013

Since Brandon did such a good job for me on Mother's Day, I didn't want to disappoint on Father's Day for him. I had him e-mail me several ideas of what to buy for him so it would at least be a little bit of a surprise. I also made good use of Grey's newborn pictures with Lucy - there was a Walgreens promotion to make a free photo collage and another promotion for a discounted card. 


There was also this cute print-out from Pinterest for Lucy to fill out that ended up being so cute. There was one for Grandfather's too but we never got to it so maybe next year. It's really fun seeing things from a child's perspective and I think it ended up being Brandon's favorite gift.

Here are all the personalized things I ended up doing with the pictures - card, photo collage, and magnet.

For gifts, I got Brandon a figure drawing book and anatomy book. I love that he is constantly working on his talent to become better professionally.

I know that this picture below is almost exactly the same but I thought Lucy's look of concentration was so cute. I think I do the same thing, furrowing my eyebrows when I am reading.

It's so hard to get a good group shot with kids - you can never get everyone smiling!
Cute one of Brandon.

Grey and Lucy cute - Brandon, not so much.

Lucy-cute, Brandon-awkward, Grey-pissed.
Happy Father's Day Brandon!

2 comments:

Kumi said...

All three look great!! All these photos brought me smiles. Hope Annie was in too.

MamaQ said...

The last photo was my favorite though!
I love that printout that Lucy filled in. I should bookmark that to use for next year. Thanks for the idea! And Happy Father's Day (belated) Brandon!