Monday, February 11, 2013

First Snow of Winter

It seems like we have just been overwhelmed with snow these past couple of weeks here in Salt Lake and I'm getting a little sick of it but there is something so magical about the first snow of the season and these pictures were actually taken back in the beginning of November when we still had leaves on the trees!

I have never taken Lucy sledding for real but I've definitely done my fair share of pulling her around the front yard in giant circles. It's a pretty good workout but I've got a great excuse of being pregnant so I don't have to wear myself out too much.

Instead, I try to put her to work actually shoveling so she can help me. It's never too early to start training, right?

3 comments:

Mark said...

Please send Lucy over here to help me shovel!

Emily said...

She's so cute all bundled up!

MamaQ said...

what a good helper.
and i love seeing maya's old clothes resurrected on lulu and o. what cuties!