Friday, February 26, 2010

Did I mention...

...that I have a new blog? Actually, it is a blog that my two sisters and I started. It's called Wabisabi Mama and is mostly about us rambling about motherhood. Totally kidding (but not really). There are some recipes and fun activities that we share and a lot of them focus around our cultural heritage (Japanese) so if there are any Japanophiles out there, this is for you! But even if you're not, it is also for you (unless you have no interest whatsoever and that's okay too cause who has time to follow another blog these days?)!!

Elaine (MamaQ) and Emily (MamaM) do a lot more posting than I (MamaD) do - I'm still trying to get into the swing of things and be more disciplined (starting off with this post on my personal blog to get all of you to become followers). I have plans in my head of writing these really sincere/heart-wrenching/humorous/etc posts and hopefully, that happens. So I do plan on actually contributing something...soon. Emily is just really organized (she does have her MBA) and they are both much better at taking pictures than I am (and have much better cameras than I do and don't use parenthesis as much) which makes for better posts I think.

But anyway, HERE it is.

Check it out. Tell us what you think. And if it sucks (or is awesome, cause you know - it could be), let us know why.

No comments: