Sunday, April 26, 2015

Library Activity - September 14, 2013

In an effort to keep Lucy busy, we took advantage of a free library activity at the Chapman library. I offered to take my neighbor's daughter, Aeli as well since everything is always more fun when you have a friend to share it with. The girls made "rain sticks" that I'm sure went along with some book that they read at story time that no longer remember.




Third time's a charm to finally get open eyes.



Lucy made me take a picture of her hair which Aeli's mom, Marnie had done. Lucy is notorious for having disheveled hair due entirely to my laziness to ever do anything with her hair so it was a nice change to have a cute hairstyle for her. And of course, the only way for her to actually see her hair is for me to take a picture of it.

Aeli has a lot more hair to work with so she had a pretty cool hairstyle. Some day, maybe I will learn to do more than a pony tail. But for now, at least I can depend on the kindness of my neighbors to help out in that area!

2 comments:

Kumi said...

Nice hair!!

MamaQ said...

Is that a pillow with a photo of you and Brandon on it? Woohoo!
I'm not much of a hairstylist either. Our poor deprived daughters!