Monday, May 24, 2010

Lu and Ollie

We actually call Lucy "Lu" a lot but I'm not sure how Emily and Jared feel about calling Olive "Ollie". But I thought it was an aptly named post. Here are the two cousins with Olive's latest trick: sitting up.I guess Lucy feels the need to steal the spotlight since "little" Olive almost outweighs her and has a heck of a lot more hair.

Or maybe Olive just hasn't learned to be as much of a ham for the camera. But if she has any Sturgis genes in her, I'm sure this will come out eventually.

1 comment:

Dixiechick said...

Okay, Olive's hair is cracking me up! I love it. The kids are about to burst waiting for you guys to come. Owen asks every day "Is that boy and girl coming today?" Me:"You mean Brandon and Annie?" Him: "Yeah" Me: "Not yet." Him: "Ohhh man." Livy and Morgan told me for about 10 minutes that Lucy is just soooooo "adorable" and I will just love her. So just so you know, your arrival is much anticipated. See you soon...