Friday, April 02, 2010

My Three Loves

Honestly, I have more than three loves in my life but these are the top ones, all in the same room...

...actually, all in the same bed...

...the hubby - giving mom a break by taking care of Lucy. He sometimes takes for granted how much work it is so I don't blame him for taking a well deserved rest...

...baby Lucy. I think that I might love her most when she is sleeping - makes your heart melt (and requires the least amount of work)...

...and last, but not least - kitties! I just wish that George were in the picture with Angel but he is anti-social (and possibly schizophrenic).

But this made me laugh the most:
I would have thought that the easier solution would be for Brandon to sleep on the outside and for Lucy to sleep by the wall - but hey, pillows on the floor work too.

I also love how Brandon has covered himself with the blanket but not Lucy - always so thoughtful. One of my other loves is sleeping - wish I were napping here with them...but someone had to take the pictures.

5 comments:

Kendra said...

Hilarious! I love the contruction of the pillows...

Dixiechick said...

that is funny. the pillow thing is hilarious. maybe he was afraid she might slip through the 1/2 inch crack between the bed and the wall. he was just being cautious. :) so cute.

Unknown said...

These shots are so precious! How sweet. Did you get your camera back?

MamaM said...

I was laughing so hard at the pillows. Dads are funny.

MamaD said...

Brandon actually claims that I put the blanket on him - I can't remember for sure...